- No solid foods after 7pm the night before surgery. You may have liquids up to midnight, nothing after that.
- If you have been instructed to take an antibiotic before surgery, please follow the instructions very closely.
- No smoking at least one day before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the office, remain in the office during the procedure, and drive the patient home.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following the anesthesia experience.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Contact lenses, jewelry, and dentures must be removed at the time of surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat, stomach or bowel upset, please notify the office.
- If you take routine oral medications, please check with Dr. Sisto prior to your surgical date for instructions.
We Offer Exceptional Care to Restore Your Smile!
If you're in need of oral & maxillofacial surgery dental treatments, Dr. Sisto and his team have the expertise to provide these services with the highest level of care.